Cave Story - Sealed Chamber Remix

NeonGaming

I'm back from an absence, just to say that I made a remix. And it doesn't sound like crap. Yay.

It's a remix of the Sealed Chamber in Cave Story and this is just me screwing around with the Z3TA plugin that someone recommended to me using Yahoo Answers... by accident. ;-)

Yes, it has little similarities to the real thing, but you'll hear it.

Link

YIKES PANNING. I don't like the synth going like 50 miles an hour with super tiny breaks at the start, either, you might want to reduce that effect a bit or something. Speaking of reducing effects - the panning is pretty harsh, I'd tone that down a bit. It's pretty repetitive, too. I'd add something more to it, I don't especially know what, but this is your thing! Have fun with it!

And if ever in a future version you decide to go at this again, make the ending less sudden. It's not the best of endings IMO.

YIKES PANNING. I don't like the synth going like 50 miles an hour with super tiny breaks at the start, either, you might want to reduce that effect a bit or something. Speaking of reducing effects - the panning is pretty harsh, I'd tone that down a bit. It's pretty repetitive, too. I'd add something more to it, I don't especially know what, but this is your thing! Have fun with it!

And if ever in a future version you decide to go at this again, make the ending less sudden. It's not the best of endings IMO.

I rushed a bit on the ending, I know. I need to fade it out later in Audition. But it's great for loops right now.

Besides, the panning is my fault because my speakers don't like playing the same sound, it's noticable in a few other works of mine.

The synth is just my inexperience with VST plugins, first song I made with them. But I can't leave now, I made a whole soundtrack for a video game using them...

Rambling off again.

Although, it's better than what I did before, long ago...

I fixed the problem with my speakers (for now, seems like old soundcard, plus bad port, plus only port left, but speakers and headset are perfectly fine) and I realized the problem. Really should fix it later. Like, say two years?

EDIT: Five seconds and it's hurting my head. Why didn't this happen before?