3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

After hearing so much crap about Pilotwings, I was expecting to be let down by it. It's fantastic! Very relaxing, beautiful graphics, and a ton of fun to explore (I never played Wii Sports Resort). I'm not really far yet, but I'm enjoying it a ton so far and I think I'll take my time with it. If anyone wants a nice, relaxing game, check it out!

I love pilotwings resort! Very glad I bought it. Great showcase of the systems features!

So I finally caved an bought Street Fighter. I'm awful at it though, so if anyone wants to school me my FC is 1461-6201-4828. Call me GameBird or Overflow, doesn't really matter I guess...

EDIT: So how come in some of the descriptions for moves it shows 2 circle pad movements when you only have to do one? Plus, why is it so hard to do Dudley's thunder punch thing? What do all those light or dark colored movement arrows mean?

Edited by Overflow

Okay, for the most part, I'm starting to figure out how to play street fighter. I'm getting good with Juri (although she scares the crap out of me) but her moves are pretty simple... But look at this:

street1.jpg

How do you do Chun Li's Ultra or super combo? What does it mean for the circle to go left but the arrow underneath to be right?

Anyways, If someone could update the first page with my FC that would be sweet...

Okay, for the most part, I'm starting to figure out how to play street fighter. I'm getting good with Juri (although she scares the crap out of me) but her moves are pretty simple... But look at this:

street1.jpg

How do you do Chun Li's Ultra or super combo? What does it mean for the circle to go left but the arrow underneath to be right?

Anyways, If someone could update the first page with my FC that would be sweet...

its just a charge motion.

basically, what you do is charge back for a couple of seconds the move forward and press all 3 kicks.

<- *charge - -> + all kicks

In Pilot Wings Free Flight mode, are there different collectibles between the same type of flight? Like, there's the rocket belt and the super rocket belt, so between those 2 are there different rings/ tropies/locations? I have like 2 Mii trophies left in rocket mode.

I haven't gone for 100% in pilotwings yet, but I think that Rocket belt and super rocket belt have the same collectables; you don't have to get them twice.

Am I the only one who finds it really hard to press all 3 kick/punch buttons in SSFIV? Thank goodness for the touch screen.

I wen through and added everyone's FCs. Interestingly, it seems that you don't get to choose the name for people online. That's kind of cool, but also makes it confusing when you add someone and they show up with a different name. Maybe we should update the first post with out OCR name and 3DS names?

My 3DS name is GameBird.

In Pilot Wings Free Flight mode, are there different collectibles between the same type of flight? Like, there's the rocket belt and the super rocket belt, so between those 2 are there different rings/ tropies/locations? I have like 2 Mii trophies left in rocket mode.

nope same for both vehicule. i collected all the 60 rings indeferently with the plane/jet

I've added every single person in this thread. As has been pointed out, 3DS names differ from our forum names. My 3DS name is nick, it is also my real name.

Thanks for the PW info. I've played way more Free flight mode than mission mode now, probably 5 hours all said. I have like 2 more locations to find, I feel like it's going to be a bitch to find the last few of any item.

Ok, so I've grown tired of Samurai Warriors and it's monotony. I thought it would get more complex or some sort of strategy would emerge, but nope. I'm going to sell it and get a different game, but what's out is super sucky. Pilotwings is probably the frontrunner in my mind. It would be nice to play with all the people on my friends list who have Street Fighter, but I can't really imagine enjoying a traditional fighter anymore... not since Smash Bros came into existence and made them all seem inherently inferior.

Any thoughts?

Apparently Ocarina of Time 3D isn't being developed by Nintendo. Nintendo apparently outsourced it's development to Grezzo Co. They haven't really made any notable games, but the studio is led by Kouchi Ichii, who worked on both Final Fantasy and Mana games in the past. Perhaps this is why it wasn't available at launch?

Also Ocarina of time 3D launches on June 19th. the box art looks really awesome.

Apparently Ocarina of Time 3D isn't being developed by Nintendo. Nintendo apparently outsourced it's development to Grezzo Co. They haven't really made any notable games, but the studio is led by Kouchi Ichii, who worked on both Final Fantasy and Mana games in the past. Perhaps this is why it wasn't available at launch?

Also Ocarina of time 3D launches on June 19th. the box art looks really awesome.

I'll wait for a NEW Zelda or Star Fox game. I have both of them on Virtual Console, and beat them plenty. Being in 3D and "on the go", just isn't that big of a deal to me.

But to each his own. ;)

Not to mention...

Master Quest, a second quest which is unlocked after finishing the main game. Although this was previously seen on the GameCube in the form of a pre-order bonus disc, this modified take on the main game features remixed temples with harder puzzles, roughly doubling the amount of time you’ll spend in Hyrule. ~ Source

ootremake1.jpg

ootremake2.jpg

Must resist...