3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

The first Wal-mart I went to today didn't even know about the price cut (and I decided to buy a sandwich there, but to add insult to injury, there was mold in it), but the second one I went to already had some of their labels changed. My 3ds still has a $249 price sticker on it. But get this: they are selling it for $169.96. Multiple pennies less than I expected to pay. I can buy a stick of gum from a bum to get the moldy taste off my gums.

Also: everything is remakes

Does anyone know of a good place to get 3DS skins? I don't want to wait till August to get the Red 3DS, and I'd honestly like to get a good skin to cover it up. I'm actually wanting to find a skin that covers THE WHOLE THING, not just the bottom, the insides and the top screen.

Any links would very welcome.

Tonight is the last chance you'll have to register your 3DS as an "ambassador" 3DS and get the free games.

I think it's just midnight for your time-zone, but why risk it? Just go connect tot he 3DS eShop and let it sit for a few seconds. No need to buy anything, just be online and you're in.

Even if you go with a store that is selling them early, you should have enough time to do it.

Just figured out where to get my friend code. 4725-8104-6363 if anyone wants to add me. Send me a message or whatever and I'll add ya too.

Really diggin' the 3DS so far. Just have to wait for a better software library, but so far I'm really enjoying playing Ocarina of Time 3D with all of the subtle changes.

Ahh, thanks DS.

Also, anyone in North America should check their 3DS' eShop notifications. The latest one should be a message confirming your status as an ambassador.

Now we just play... the waiting game.

The waiting game sucks, let's play Trajectiles. (Seriously, it's currently my most played game on my 3DS)

I've had mine since launch and been on the store several times, but I didn't check the "news" section of the eshop to see that ambassador message. I guess Nintendo removed it for everyone now that the price has dropped. I hope Nintendo has their criteria all together and there's no confusion about which people are and are not ambassadors.