3DS: Friend Codes on First Page, OMG THE THIRD DIMENSION

The Damned

There, I now have every single one f you on my 3DS.

But only about a third show up as accepting my request.

What did I do (besides the obvious stuff that shouldn't really matter that much)?

I'm pretty sure you both have to be online at the same time at some point for it to fully register (as I noticed with Arek). But I could be wroooong.

Oh hey, I just saw on some hardware sales for 2011 that the 3DS sold just over 14 million units since it came out in February 26th, 2011. At this rate, it should hit 16 or even 17 million by the first anniversary.

+16 million units in one year. Is that still considered a failure? Maybe we should keep up the "nintendo is doomed!" stuff a bit more, just to be sure.

The same people are now distancing themselves from their earlier "Nintendoomed" comments.

On a related note, the Vita had Uncharted, Marvel vs Capcom 3 and about a dozen other games for its launch titles in Japan, and the North American launch titles are just as varied and impressive. I have to wonder how people will react to having that line-up on the first day.

"oooh, there are no games for it, it's doomed" or will they actually look at the list and see that there are, in fact, multiple games that are worth getting.

But you know... internet rage.

Where is that OCR gaming spirit? Where did it go? :(

The real world, probably. We're all getting older, getting into jobs... less time and energy to really get into community gaming all the time. We need something to rekindle the fire so more people make it something they feel the need to do.

I'll help just as soon as I have the money to buy the games everyone's playing now.