Flashy Intro!

eilios

I'm liking this tune, nice ambient electronica vibes going on. Perhaps though the drums could be louder, more compression might work to give them more presence in the mix.

Also maybe adding more bass could be cool in this tune.

I really like the bit at 1:45 with the arpeggios, sounds like the pefect bit to drop a bassline afterwards, and bring the beat in with more force.

That just my opinion though which might be making it too much like dance rather than electronica.

Actually, this one was inspired a lot by Deadmau5's prog house epic "Strobe". If you've heard it, the opening is pretty calm, but once the beat drops it changes gear completely. So making it less of "ambient electronica" in the second half is intentional. The opening is supposed to be quiet and laid back, though.

Anyways, in comment to this, and other comments by other OCR users on IRC, I've made a newer version, which is a bit quieter, has some clipping removed(dunno what happened there), and some of the synths subtly tweaked to make them more interesting. Also, compression on the drums.

http://tindeck.com/listen/qozd