Music track for my game

-MZ-

This is probably a long shot, considering the activity here, but I'd appreciate it if I can get some quick feedback regarding the production and mastering this track I made (yes, it's for a game I'm developing). I've been adding filters and EQing to what I think sounds right, but perhaps a fresh set of ears would be better.

stats.png

Please tell me what you think.

This is probably a long shot, considering the activity here, but I'd appreciate it if I can get some quick feedback regarding the production and mastering this track I made (yes, it's for a game I'm developing). I've been adding filters and EQing to what I think sounds right, but perhaps a fresh set of ears would be better.

stats.png

Please tell me what you think.

hmm a bit too bassy on the low eq and not enough high's on the eq, lower the keys as well and rise the drums, this is good, and the track says hub, so im thinking its for a hub world, so you may want to make the track loop friendly since its also going to be in a game!

The drums sound very thin and very distant, and somehow I hear the drums coming more from the left channel? Maybe changing some drum samples and adjusting the gain (and centering it all, adding stereo depth with other means like adding a delay with zero feedback or using some basic stereo enchancer). I'd like the drums to have more power to them.

Other than that, it sounds lovely.