OCR02419 - *YES* Wild Arms 'Premonitions'

DragonAvenger

• 2 weeks later...

There's a strong intro that really grabs me, and some excellent synth choices; they all have a lot of character, and while things get busy in the soundscape, it never gets too muddy. The vocals and strings work well; the string articulation

s are somewhat rough in spots, but overall feel good, and pacing is rock solid. The structure is similar to the original, but like you said, you really filled in the blanks well, and the expansion level is excellent. There are a lot of details added beyond just a genre conversion, and the arrangement keeps the charm of the original while branching out significantly.

Yes

• 1 month later...

Love that intro and the way this builds. Once this hit full steam, it didn't quite deliver on the epic intro, but was still enjoyable. I did think the melody was a little marginalized under all those other layers, but stood out from time to time and that helped paint the connection. Awesome sound design and production - this is definitely your strongest yet on that front, Shaun.

YES

• 1 month later...

this is great. excellent treatment of a somewhat limited source with some very creative sounds. really, really love the pizzicato-esque synth entering at 1:12 . I don't know if I'd say this tops 'Breakbeat Market' in terms of production or sound design, but you know what the heck you're doing. excellent work. :D

YES