OCR01288 - Chrono Trigger "Sacratus Bellator"

djpretzel

This is AMAZING stuff. I'm not familiar with the original, so I can't speak from that respect (it's 'remix' status), but on it's own, this is a very enjoyable piece. Very emotive, inspiring, and original. I <3 the rhythm work here, with the triplets in the opening and everything--very unique and frickin' awesome.

My music terms vocabulary is not as extensive as IC but this describes a lot of what I feel I want to say. Everytime I listen to this I hear a new dimension I have not heard before. Very original.

Ram

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

ok. first off I'm gonna say this: I LOVED the original Frog's Theme. what you've done here is taken that nostalgic song and gotten it ready for prime time ^0^ can anyone say Chrono Trigger live-action movie? I love it! ^0^ the only gripe I have is that it's so short. other than that I fully give this remix a 10/10 ^0^

• 7 months later...

A pretty nice march that holds up well even 5 years later; the build early on is excellent, and the backing tracks are great. The rhythmic change to the B section of the song I wasn't completely feeling- it seemed a little rushed and not as dramatic as the original, but it wasn't mangled by any means.

Nice samples, and a perfect length, this is pretty good. :-)

• 5 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01288 - Chrono Trigger "Sacratus Bellator"