KNGI project forums: We're back!

KyleJCrb

There will be a little bit of downtime as we get things migrated. Right now the forums are locked so that we don't lose posts, and the site may go down for a little bit until the DNS propagates to the new server (when it's ready.) I apologize for the inconvenience, but we'll be set up with a more awesome server when everything is all said and done.

• 1 month later...

I apologize for the downtime again this week. I originally thought it was a server issue, but it's actually a problem with the domain name itself. This time, Siteground has suspended my account, despite my desire to keep the account open with the domain name but cancel my web hosting. I am working on transferring the domain name to a new registrar (I'd rather do that than deal with Siteground anymore,) but it may take up to five days for the transfer to complete if I can't get a hold of Siteground's useless customer service. The server is still accessible by accessing it directly by its IP address, so please use http://87.98.142.95/phpbb3/ to access the remix project forums for the time being.

Sorry folks. I'm as annoyed as you are.

• 4 months later...