YouTube - OC ReMix Albums

Vurez

I was just thinking about the possibility of having an official OC ReMix sister channel on YouTube that would be dedicated to album releases. What do you think?

Someone's going to upload the albums anyway, but sometimes when it's just a random listener, they don't put any links or credits in the description box. I suppose it could be up to the album coordinator to create a youtube channel for their particular album. However, if you put all the albums on one channel, the channel would get more views which would in turn make it more visible in YouTube searches. The albums could then feed off each other's popularity. Just a thought.

Edit: Actually I didn't look hard enough. We do this for every album, sometimes it just takes awhile. Oops :<

Yip. We'll get to the older stuff down the line. The holdup is generally my fault, as I have to upload everything. Jose makes videos for the project when he has free time, which is limited. So we'll eventually get to everything. Eventually. :-)