OC ReMix @ PAX East 2011!

Liontamer

Friday, March 11 to Sunday, March 13

Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Boston, MA

http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/

East Coast, let's ride!

OCR joins the 2nd annual PAX East at its new, bigger venue in Boston for our 4th PAX panel!

PANEL!

OC ReMix: Making Sweet, Sweet Love to Video Game Music Since 1999

Naga Theatre

Friday, March 11th, 6PM

Panelists Include: djpretzel, Liontamer, DarkeSword, DragonAvenger, Level 99, OA

Representing OC ReMix:

• djpretzel
  • DarkeSword
  • DragonAvenger
  • Level 99
  • Liontamer
  • OA

hdr.png

I was at PAX East last year, but story short, I woke up late (due to the delayed concert the night before) and hurried to the OCRemix panel. Right as I got there, I can see the door closing. In my mind, I was going "ooooh nooooo!" I was THAT close! I didn't want to look stupid going in late so I didn't bother knocking. It was just too early of a panel. Hopefully, it's better scheduled this year. I'm definitely going to be at PAX East again.

// Roth

Not sure I'll be makin' it this year.

Got folks pestering me to attend DragonCon down in Atlanta, the local anime con Zenkaicon, maybe Otakon, and there's no way I'm missing Playa del Feugo... Not to mention my night school obligations -- starring a brutal technical writing course. (You mean I can't just dream up off-the-wall stories to pass this writing class? Crap!)

:sleepdepriv:

• 4 weeks later...
Btws, friendly reminder: Magfest crew is doing Jamspace out at PAX East again with a bunch of videogame music acts coming out too, stay tuned for those details.

But yea, everyone come jam.

When? I wanna know when to show up.

Also, no list of OCR attendees? I'm shocked.

Yes, I will be there! Not a dream! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary story!

You forgot

bubble*, castle in the air, chimera, daydream, delusion, fancy, fantasy, hallucination, head trip, idea, image, imagination, impression, incubus, mental picture, nightmare, pie in the sky, pipe dream, rainbow, reverie, specter, speculation, thought, trance, vagary, wraith

I saw DarkeSword (I'm pretty sure, having never met him) and I thought about saying HI I AM GUY WHO POST ON UR FORUM LETS BE FREND, but I was already on the escalator going up and away from him and he was talking to someone else.

I spent 95% of the time playing board games, so that's about it in terms of my stories from PAX.

I saw DarkeSword (I'm pretty sure, having never met him) and I thought about saying HI I AM GUY WHO POST ON UR FORUM LETS BE FREND, but I was already on the escalator going up and away from him and he was talking to someone else.

I spent 95% of the time playing board games, so that's about it in terms of my stories from PAX.

You should have said something; we could have talked about grammar.

Passed Larry, who was with a gaggle of OCR people.

Kinda hard not to recognize Larry.

You should have also said something.

I really liked the panel this year. Good to see the new convention hall this year allowed you guys to have a bigger audience than last year.

I also saw DarkeSword on the show floor but I'm not the kind of person to corner people at conventions :oops: