DKC3 Stilt Village - Cabin by the Lake (Bluegrass?)

Anorax

Hi.

I have a small little clip here, and I'm hoping to rush this into Emunator's DKC3 project.

I know bluegrass isn't exactly everyone's favorite style of music, but I've found this to be the easiest thing to do, even though bluegrass itself is the hardest music to play. And I have actually been able to put this together within maybe an hour-and-a-half. Again, nowhere near done, but it's nice to know I can get this far!

stats.png

Hope you like! :-)

Any criticism and critiquing would be very useful because technically, if I want this to get onto his album (Which would be great!), then it will need some work done, and quickly.

Honestly, I don't mean to be crass, but to save us both the time, I'll just tell you now that this won't get on board the album. I was able to count about 2-3 seconds of source usage in the whole WIP and we're looking for something a bit more sourcey for the project :\

Definitely an improvement over your last Stilt WIP though :-D

no... *sniff* that's ok-kay... *goes to cry in shame*

No, just joking.

Honestly, I don't mean to be crass, but to save us both the time, I'll just tell you now that this won't get on board the album. I was able to count about 2-3 seconds of source usage in the whole WIP and we're looking for something a bit more sourcey for the project :\

Definitely an improvement over your last Stilt WIP though :-D

umm, thank you? :?

Yeah, I know there's little source there. I am planning on dragging this past 1:30 in length, but if I do, then I better start busting my ass.

Maybe I will do something completely different (probably not though. I find this piece fun.)

But that's what it's about, right? Improvement and experience.