Dawn of War 2 - Retribution Beta

WindStrike

For those of you that enjoy RTS games, there is a free multiplayer beta of Retribution, which is a standalone expansion pack to Dawn of War 2. The process takes approx. 5 minutes and then it's simply waiting for the 3-4GB download to complete in Steam.

Click here to go through the quick process - http://community.dawnofwar2.com/blog-post/repost-receiving-retribution-beta-keys

The beta runs until midnight of the 24th of this month. It covers only the multiplayer mode (not the Last Stand mode) and includes a new volcano-type map as well as the Imperial Guard race, making a total of six playable races and lot of maps ranging from 2 to 6 players.

If you wanna hit me up on Steam and play a few matches with/against me, look up [OCR]WindStrike (if that doesn't work, look up WindStrike72) and I'll be more than happy to help you figure the game out or completely annihilate you.

includes a new volcano-type map as well as the Imperial Guard race

ERROR REPORT:

Time: -

Time Program Run: -

Initiating Parameters: Constant

Repeatable: yes

Comment: Imperial Guard soldiers clearly do not appear to be wearing either T-Shirts or shooting with Flashlights