Uwe Boll movies are great.

Brandon Strader

Suit yourself, I see no relation to Final Fantasy in this movie whatsoever - not even the small cross references (Dr "Cid", a little "Chocobo" on a shirt...).

But to each his own. Aren't tastes wonderful?

I wish Uwe Boll had tastes... :(

Sakaguchi saw his creation of Final Fantasy as his franchise to tell what story he wanted. When it's a movie, the gameplay mechanics etc are drawn out of it. Most fans of FF expect summons, magic etc to be in center focus of the visuals. Take Advent Children (now that movie sucked), if you take away the gameplay elements they included, how is the story progress there any different from Spirits Within? Except the fact that it's a sequel to a game that didn't need one at all.

Dragonball Evolution is an abomination and I am offended that you've dirtied my thread with mention of it... you swine. It was directed by James Wong, and written by Ben Ramsey. The team was more fit for making "Fights 'N' Da Hood Part 6" than something as classic that will stand the test of time as the Dragonball series. So there.

If Uwe Boll had done it, it may have been as campy as the pre-Kai series of 9 seasons with all that filler and such, but at least it would have stayed true to the show.

Also I agree 100% with the Duelling Dragons

I hated that movie so much I never even watched it all, pretty much as soon as they met master roshi I said "yep that's about enough of you". Then took the dvd out that I borrow from my friend and then smashed it and left it in the hallway of my college dorms. my friend was kinda mad at me, but honestly I felt bad I was friends with someone that liked that movie.

I hated that movie so much I never even watched it all, pretty much as soon as they met master roshi I said "yep that's about enough of you". Then took the dvd out that I borrow from my friend and then smashed it and left it in the hallway of my college dorms. my friend was kinda mad at me, but honestly I felt bad I was friends with someone that liked that movie.

Are you a psychopath? Or do you at least have someone who looks after you?

Fatso4.jpg

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah i would sure hate to be your friend if that means my movie collection is going to end up in pieces.

no im good as long as i stay on my meds *twitch twitch*, but I did bite a guy for calling me a potato *crazyface*.

now to explain a bit more I did smash it with his ok, which also I didn't feel bad because he stole it anyways. also, I am not friends with the guy for many other reason besides him liking that movie, but it sounds so much more dramatic and cool if I tell it the way I told it :P

I remember hearing people blame 9/11 for the lack of success of Spirits Within, but looking at imdb, it says it released in JULY 2001. That could be wrong information though. I remember seeing it in the theater. Look how far we've come where 9/11 deterred people from seeing movies, and now movies are making fun of 9/11. :P

So basically two thiefs stood in a corridor and decided to mutually destroy the property of their unsuspecting victim. Ok, that makes it all better. :-)

well one theft, and a guy smashing it, and he stole it from walmart, so I don't feel as sorry for the guy that he stole if from, but then again the guy could have totally lied to me about it, it was what he was best at doing.