Activision cancels Guitar Hero

Brushfire

Kinda sad, but seeing how sales for the recent games have been dismal and the lack of innovation since World Tour, I'm honestly not surprised. In fact, I am going to say outright that after Rock Band 3 will be old news, the mainstream demand for band simulation games will be dead for a long time. It's too damn expensive to keep up with everything. Hell, I'm still trying to buy Beatles Rock Band.

As long as they keep releasing new material for download to World Tour, I couldn't care less about the series being cancelled. In fact, it's a good thing since they've finally stopped charging us $100 for a new "game" which is really just a pack of 40 more songs to play.

I'd rather they release booster packs for guitar hero, or expansion packs, that are compatible with rock band and guitar hero. I'd pay up to $40 for a decent pack of songs I can install on my PS3 harddrive to play on World Tour.

Can Activision just f*ck off and die already?

Seriously, it screws up so many companies, namely Bizarre Creations and now these guys, they don't deserve to even exist. They're not even worth the air the breathe. Seriously, what do they even have to their name that they've made themselves?

They're just leeching off Blizzard, and Blizzard doesn't even need them and that dropkick Kotick.

I hope Kotick crashes and burns, rots and lives out his days under a rotten old bridge full of manure.

Can Activision just f*ck off and die already?

Seriously, it screws up so many companies, namely Bizarre Creations and now these guys, they don't deserve to even exist. They're not even worth the air the breathe. Seriously, what do they even have to their name that they've made themselves?

They're just leeching off Blizzard, and Blizzard doesn't even need them and that dropkick Kotick.

I hope Kotick crashes and burns, rots and lives out his days under a rotten old bridge full of manure.

Hey that's harsh man, I really liked Home Improvement for Snes :P