Mega Man Battle Network (series)

Gollgagh

• 1 month later...
man there are some great tunes in this series and I've only played the first one

This is more or less the series theme song:

and then there are a whole bunch of catchy ones like

(the battle theme)

feel free to add some from the later games I which I'm still getting to

Duo's theme from Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun/Blue Moon would sound pretty wicked if done right.

• 11 months later...
Either the day has come for a Rockman EXE remix album, or it's finally time for the Grand NetNavi Remix Battle to begin. :wink:

With all of the remixes on various Megaman games and series we've seen this year, I figure now would be the best time for it. :D

• 4 months later...

Just bumping this thread because I was listening to the soundtracks again.

I was talking about this in IRC, but is there any interest in a Battle Network Album? If I wasn't just about to go off to school and if I was a little better at remixing I'd head the project myself, but I'd give all my support to someone who wanted to head such a thing.

Any interest?

I'd be on board, and I know there's others who'd be on board as well. All that needs to be done, really, is recruiting.

The question is, would it be an album based on the first game's OST or would it encompass tracks from the whole series a la Maverick Rising?

And if it was just the first game's OST, there'd be room for a few Star Force tracks, as they appeared in the game's remake, Operate Shooting Star.