Super Castlevania 4 - Beginning

Kamasenin

Hi, Kamasenin well, I'm a just a listener

When I heard your song I remember what whas Castlevania series back in 90's

I'm getting tired of this critics is not the example from

That's really good! Needs more powerful drums in my opinion though.

Castlevania music = Epic.

Castlevania music = Epic Well I Don't think on this way

I belive that musicians as Kukeiha Club ,Michiru Yamane and other from Konami vintage

worked hard to stabilize a neoclassical and of course fusion of this elements with a progressive eletronic music, as a vintage gamelistener I've notice that Oscar Araujo from (Lords of Shadow) breaks with this style I didn't like this although the Scores was so gorgeous to Castlevania. series will no more have this kind of music. I believe that your music is the best timemachine to remember that good moment in front the real consoles.

For me the music is great in all bass lines much of then is impressive and originals principal from this music that so many others have remixed so many times.

Keep Rocking! and improving without loose this way of composition!:)

You wanted to break the overbearing praise here tastefully, eh Snappleman?

Listening to it, I've got to be honest - the remix is on the bland side, here. The samples are raw and... not too high up there, on the quality scale. I personally love the slap bass, though.

The production is not up to snuff, here - there's quite a bit of clipping that's bringing down the quality of the entire track, here (especially with that piano - that clips like no other). Turn down the master track and/or the limiter you might have used on the master track so the sound stops pumping when it gets too loud.

There's no real creative liberty on this track. That's not a bad thing, really, unless you want to submit to OCR. Still, rearranging it to make it your own would improve this track quite a bit and help remove the 'bland' quality it has.

The percussion is pretty strong in this track, I'll give you credit for that. There's a hat that sounds a bit flat/uninteresting, but otherwise the rest of it is really neat and well placed, and sets the track on a strong foundation.

It's not bad, but it doesn't have much to make it stand out, either. I'd like to hear it stand out. Also, YT will compress your track and add artifacts to it. Please provide an Mp3 link to your track using a free hosting site - that will help people comment on the production end better.

Good luck.