OCR Music Video Challenge 4

Diodes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have been really busy and should have started my Pirate Shout music video by now. I have discovered however song called Snow Motion by Sky High that I already have footage to suit and my Pirate Shout idea is probably too ambitious to do for this OCRMVC. So i'm thinking first an editing job for Snow Motion in this OCRMVC and then a dress up and film myself for the next OCRMVC. Mainly because Pirate Shout is too awesome for me to want to do a half assed job for.

Look forward to it.

Setzer (the most awesome person in the world) Trancer

Hey that is too bad, I had told audio that you were planning to do a video to his remix and we were all looking forward to seeing it... but someday, right? I updated the first post and did not delete Pirate Shout because you will do it eventually!

I'm planning to put together a huge filming party this weekend with lots of local OCR people to come help out and watch and it should be super fun. I'll try to get people to take pics of the whole thing so I can post them here.

Hey that is too bad, I had told audio that you were planning to do a video to his remix and we were all looking forward to seeing it... but someday, right? I updated the first post and did not delete Pirate Shout because you will do it eventually!

I'm planning to put together a huge filming party this weekend with lots of local OCR people to come help out and watch and it should be super fun. I'll try to get people to take pics of the whole thing so I can post them here.

I wish I could be there, if only I wasn't in Australia and wasn't a poor student.

I have made a lot of friends over the last few days, I just came back from Media Camp, because I am studying towards making video production my career and I made a lot of new friends that should hopefully be willing to help make Pirate Shout something epic. I may even be able to borrow professional film making equipment from the school. So starting from tomorrow I'm going to start organizing something on a professional level for Pirate Shout. The main thing stopping me from doing it immediately is a lack of money to do anything like hire costumes and locations etc. I need to get my overdue course fees paid and then get a non-pirated (lol, awesome pun) copy of vegas. So despite me being totally enthusiastic about this it's lack of funds that's keeping me from doing it right now.

In case you guys are interested I made a short 37 second music video to Lunatic Moon by Sixto Sounds, it was a trailer to a review video I made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq66eWS_ywQ

I can't wait to see these. I might consider one, if I can get the time to do it.

(I would have a remix in mind, but meh ;) I'm not exactly confident in my skills)

Making Music Videos is the best way to get good at making them. My first was pretty bad.

I am eager to start editing my Snow Motion Music Video tonight, I've just got some things I should do first, maybe I should procrastinate on those, lol.

We just finished part 1 of filming, and I am wiped. But I just had to share this with you. There were 8 of us: Me, Vinnie/Palpable, Stevo/Level99, David/Brushfire, Brandon/Harmony, Kaiser/Kizyr, Jarel/Arrow, and Arun. We had sooo much fun and I feel so grateful that everyone was willing to help out because they helped make this like a million times awesomer than I could ever do on my own.

Again, at the risk of spoiling my video or whatev, here are some pictures from tonight. Yeah it's not usually my style to give stuff away, I'd usually rather keep it secret, but I've decided I'm going to do the opposite of what I normally would do in the hopes that maybe it will inspire somebody else. (I think I said that already, in this very thread. Oh well.)

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

Looks like it's going to be great Dio, I wish I had 6 people to help me. Well actually that's why I have put of the Pirate Shout video, because I should soon have a lot of people in my media class that could be willing to help me make it something super epic, but I'd have to wait until my school's week break.

I have also had another idea for something I'll shoot in the meantime in addition to Snow Motion. Let's just say that I could have 2 music video this time.

Here is a Music Video Vlog I made, using a OCREMIX (Medieval Magic) for that reason it doesn't count towards the competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnyqeRvAQJk

Hehe fun video :-D It does look labor intensive, like the commenter said...

OK people we have 4 weeks left until the deadline!! How's everyone's videos going??

We are shooting again this weekend, and that will (hopefully) be the final session. Vinnie (Palpable) and I will be editing this together, possibly with the help of others involved in our SUPER COLLAB video. It will be interesting because we will be moving out before the deadline, so we will have to deal with packing/moving in addition to editing and the rest of everything else going on in life. So we'll all see how that turns out.