A Journey Into My Mind...

Synthony

Never hurts to show off to other musicians, right?

I mostly use FLStudio, and occasionally LSDj to make my noise. I compose everything from techno to rock, everything in between, and the occasional hard-to-describe randomness off to the side. If the first song you happen to listen to doesn't appeal to you, listen to the rest anyway -- many of my songs have absolutely nothing in common.

Let's see how many of them I can dig up...

OLD STUFF

Prepare (weird)

Nightmare (rock)

Ectoplasm (eerie)

Ethereal Dreams (dark, but peaceful)

Alien Cheer (thumping bass and hamster crack... or something)

RECENT STUFF

untitled DnB with chiptuneage (DnB... with chiptuneage)

Sinister Proceedings (acidic, thumping slow beat)

Return of Ktulu [WIP] (rock)

REMIXES/MASHUPS (not to be confused with ReMixes)

Linkin Park - In The End (with additional instrumentation and a verse from Enth E Nd)

LP vs Korn - One Step Closer to Coming Undone (sloppy -- needs to be redone)

LP vs Eminem - One Step Closer vs Lose Yourself (EXPLICIT LYRICS!!!)

Also, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete AMV (final battle recut to "Feuer frei" by Rammstein) <MP4 format> [in a RAR archive] {cuz this line needs more brackets}

Comments? Criticisms? Hate mail? (scratch that last)

Fire away!

Hmm. :[ Not much love to be had here...

Anyway, just finished up three new tracks today. All of them can be found in the player on my RPM Challenge page.

(For those unfamiliar, the Record Production Month Challenge is... well, just what it sounds like: A challenge to produce an entire album in a month. And not just any month; the shortest one, February.)

Hmm. :[ Not much love to be had here...

Anyway, just finished up three new tracks today. All of them can be found in the player on my RPM Challenge page.

(For those unfamiliar, the Record Production Month Challenge is... well, just what it sounds like: A challenge to produce an entire album in a month. And not just any month; the shortest one, February.)

Sinister Proceedings very interesting but your other track need sound design work (and some mixing improvment)

Not bad at all but Sinister Proceeding is one great mysterious track, I like it.

*P*S* in these parts of the forums bumping is your friend*

Sinister Proceedings very interesting but your other track need sound design work (and some mixing improvment)

Not bad at all but Sinister Proceeding is one great mysterious track, I like it.

*P*S* in these parts of the forums bumping is your friend*

I've actually been comparing the MP3s to the live renders -- they sound much better in Fruity for some reason. I have no clue why the MP3s render with different levels.

And thanks for the tip. :P I'll probably end up bumping a lot at the rate I've been getting attention. :S

I've actually been comparing the MP3s to the live renders -- they sound much better in Fruity for some reason. I have no clue why the MP3s render with different levels.

And thanks for the tip. :P I'll probably end up bumping a lot at the rate I've been getting attention. :S

mp3s are compressed, but did you export 24bit in fl?

you can also convert to Wav which is loseless ans will give you all your quality.

24 bit???

Also, WAVs are a bit too big to post online. ;P

nonsence, soundcloud love wav files, soundcloud.com

(mediafire.com and tindeck.com is great to but soundcloud is the way to go!)

try exporting your wav in 24bit if that helps(unless your going for a retro sound)

61709912.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and export mp3's from 192-320kbps (unless your going for a retro sound)

94170681.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just discovered recently the wonders of applying high pass filters to low sounds and low pass to high -- even if it seems unnecessary, it actually makes the mix a lot less muddy=sounding! ^^ I'll have to go and mix the songs I've got a little better at some point. Right now, I'm still fretting over coming up with 6 new original tunes for the RPM Challenge by the end of the month. @___@

I just discovered recently the wonders of applying high pass filters to low sounds and low pass to high -- even if it seems unnecessary, it actually makes the mix a lot less muddy=sounding! ^^ I'll have to go and mix the songs I've got a little better at some point. Right now, I'm still fretting over coming up with 6 new original tunes for the RPM Challenge by the end of the month. @___@

I can only make 1 tune in a month lol.

"Prepare"'s timing on some of the notes is either off, or a note is repeated too many times.

"Ectoplasm" was overly monotonous and monotone.

You probably don't want to hear my comments on Alien Cheer, lol...

sorry i am overly negative, but i am only trying to provide some critic.

Hehe. Prepare and Ectoplasm were done on a PSP (I kid you not) three years ago. Alien Cheer was one of the first songs I ever did, about 5 years ago, and all the samples I used were originally corrupted to the point of just being white noise rhythms. Lots of Audacity tweaking just to make it sound that much less terrible. And I didn't know **** about mixing at the time. ^^

There's a reason I separated the older stuff. :P