Crash Bandicoot

MasterPedroke

I'm actually thinking about doing a metal cover of the theme from the colored-gem levels (the five hidden levels that are extra hard, also known as Skull Routes). Here's one version of the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa3YAh8rGU (it plays a different song for the first few seconds)

And an awesome piano cover I stumbled upon (check this guy's profile for a ton of other Crash piano songs!) :

• 3 weeks later...

Nor should you. There's a lot of quality tracks. Ambient (Crash 3 Underwater), ethnic (Crash 3 Arabian), quirky (Crash 1 Hog Wild, Whole Hog), electronic (Crash 2 Dynamo, Crash 3 Future)... so many different styles, so many different ways they can be done.

You know what? I'm doing this.

Mirby Studios hereby calls out and challenges OCR to remix some Crash Bandicoot!

Whether or not that will do anything (it probably won't) is yet to be seen, but I sure hope it will.

Mirby Studios hereby calls out and challenges OCR to remix some Crash Bandicoot!

Whether or not that will do anything (it probably won't) is yet to be seen, but I sure hope it will.

if djp calling OCR out to do it doesn't do it, I'm not sure you or I could hope to inspire Crash remixes, heh

one can hope though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...