Pokémon R/S/E Abandoned Ship Remix

TGH

hahah, I've remixed some Zelda and Mega Man tracks, as well as one Mario 64 track. None of them are that good haha

The Pokemon series has my favorite music out of any video game, so I guess that's why I remix them so often :-o

Is that a CRIME??? :-P

EDIT: Also since I think there aren't enough Mystery Dungeon remixes on the site. Seriously, that music is amazing. ({)B

Second this. The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon soundtracks do not get the attention they deserve. Fantastic track too. This one is going straight on my ipod

protodome mk 2
protOSdome artistic license cmd window 4.6.7.9.006

//||<<CN</X__$$\|||<<£YY\PROTODOMEMK0000001bootSEQ//:

C:\creativity.dll

>>BADDIRECTORY

C:\midiripGOGO.dll

>>GOOD

//:MUSICGENERATE: PKMNreMIX00001233

>>GOOD

//:ASSIGNINGTITLETOreMIXid:00001233

"A TOUCH OF NO(resub) COAST POK$@ÆMON & FUTURE PERFECT: WALKWAY OF INSUBSTANTIAL 16 BRIDGE LOL 日本語SUPERMIX '11.ogg" (0:54)

//:wittystatement.exe

>>"LAWL U GET WIMENZ"

//:STARTUP...

<POSTING>

<POSTING>

<POSTING>

[sexypost]Mm? You said my name?[/sexypost]

C:\\ |

EDIT-

Cool song BTW. ;D

protOSdome artistic license cmd window 4.6.7.9.006

//||<<CN</X__$$\|||<<£YY\PROTODOMEMK0000001bootSEQ//:

C:\creativity.dll

>>BADDIRECTORY

C:\midiripGOGO.dll

>>GOOD

//:MUSICGENERATE: PKMNreMIX00001233

>>GOOD

//:ASSIGNINGTITLETOreMIXid:00001233

"A TOUCH OF NO(resub) COAST POK$@ÆMON & FUTURE PERFECT: WALKWAY OF INSUBSTANTIAL 16 BRIDGE LOL 日本語SUPERMIX '11.ogg" (0:54)

//:wittystatement.exe

>>"LAWL U GET WIMENZ"

//:STARTUP...

<POSTING>

<POSTING>

<POSTING>

[sexypost]Mm? You said my name?[/sexypost]

C:\\ |

EDIT-

Cool song BTW. ;D

Common sense has committed a fatal error and needs to shut down

>OK

>Close

[Hits 'x' button] (screen closes anyway) ....AWW DAMN

>>Warning!: WIMENZ is critically low. Restart recommended.

>>Search hard drive for WIMENZ.....

This post failed to be executed due to hard drive failure upon search for WIMENZ. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot, and again, coming from you it means a ton :D

i like it when people do crazy stuff with their synths. you did crazy stuff with your synths. automatic stamp of dopeness.

seriously this is awesome. i love how every year there's always new blood and new talents in the wip board who go from relative mediocrity to total star status. i love ocremix so much, not necessarily for the posted mixes but more so for what the site can do for a person, you judge gents have no idea what you've created here. it's like the proverbial "american dream" except actually real and in internet form.

*tear*

i like it when people do crazy stuff with their synths. you did crazy stuff with your synths. automatic stamp of dopeness.

seriously this is awesome. i love how every year there's always new blood and new talents in the wip board who go from relative mediocrity to total star status. i love ocremix so much, you judge gents have no idea what you've created here. it's like the proverbial "american dream" except actually real and in internet form.

*tear*

Truly, without the stubbornness of the standards here at OCR I would not be the musician I am today. I've never taken music classes (with the exception of a high school semester-long Music Theory I class). OCRemix has been my music lessons. And for this I sincerely thank everybody involved with the existence of OCRemix, especially you guys here on the WIP forum :DDD

Truly, without the stubbornness of the standards here at OCR I would not be the musician I am today.

Same here. OCR is such a good place to develop as a musician. Also, you're definintely one of the "next-gen" remixers (I dunno, it's funny how new remixers sort of come in waves). By 2012 you'll be an established front-pager. (Panel is slow as hell) ;D

Same here. OCR is such a good place to develop as a musician. Also, you're definintely one of the "next-gen" remixers (I dunno, it's funny how new remixers sort of come in waves). By 2012 you'll be an established front-pager. (Panel is slow as hell) ;D

Shame the world's gonna end... ah well, better late than never eh?

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/401092

^(don't bother downloading, not the final version)

But look at the rating.

Warms my heart . . . hahahaha

If you have a Newgrounds, don't even bother rating it. . . I'd like to keep it that way :D

=T Meh, it only got 4 votes. So that means you probably got five'd due to awesomeness, and then 3 - 1 stars to bring ya down. Once you move up from there, hate tends to stop I think.

Btw, try to add the game info in the description next time, I think it helps with searchability. Newgrounds has really crappy search. Plus, not everyone may know its from Pokemon RSE and stuff.

Whoa!! :shock: This is a really good mix of pokemon and does it justice. What is used to make the main melody tune? im a newbie to this whole remixing stuff and wonder how u make all those cool and awesome sounds? :?:

There is one lead (it's the second lead that comes in, the one with pitch bend) that is an sf2 called Juno Pulse. Every other lead in this was made with 3xOsc, which comes with FL Studio. It's an oscillator program, which basically allows you to craft your own synths using seven different basic waves of sound.

Also effects such as chorus, reverb, and delay were added to these leads. The first lead I used an arpeggiator for, which is how I got that octave effect.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I'm re-posting the link here in this post, because it's gotten lost under all the other posts here lololololz

http://tindeck.com/listen/zsmu (Final Version, submitted)