Ashane?

bozistheboss

Hey guys,

My computer recently died and I lost everything - including many of Ashane's remixes (such as Zealous Entropy, Cessation of Mammon, etc). It also seems his site is offline... I'm a huge fan of his and I'm seriously having withdrawals, LOL. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some of his remixes?

Thanks for your time!

Ashane is mostly a DoD (and maybe vgmix?) contributor, not sure why the thread starter didn't check DoD or at least The Shiz. Why start a thread on OCR? Makes little sense. Oh well, you got your answer!

and yes, as stated before, searching for Ashane on DoD brings up every song you are looking for

http://www.dwellingofduels.net/searchresult.php?search=ashane

If anybody else is interested in their work, there you go.

Ashane and his brother housethegrate [the liss bros!] have taken some time off for the last couple years to get their lives back in order, but with enough dancing it off they are making comebacks :) house recently entered DoD and made a very damn impressive song as well

ashane got this fucking amazing street fighter cabinet so I wonder if you can tear him off the thing :D

Ashane is mostly a DoD (and maybe vgmix?) contributor, not sure why the thread starter didn't check DoD or at least The Shiz. Why start a thread on OCR? Makes little sense. Oh well, you got your answer!

My apologies. It was years ago that I first found these songs and since most of my music comes from OCRemix, I had thought this was where I'd originally found it. The MP3 collection I lost was about 12 years old. I used to get his songs from his site but since that is down, I was at a loss.

I've actually never heard of either DoD or The Shiz, and my experience with VGMix was brief - I found it shortly before it first got hacked. I'll be sure to check these out, though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all of your help.

I know poor LuIza is tired of being asked about it, but I'd love to hear a complete Cessation of Mammon one day! That and Zealous Entropy are two of my favorite CT Remixes. :)