Escape

SonicThHedgog

I like that sound! I think what Diseased may be on about is that it wouldn't be a WIP as it stands, as it doesn't look like it's really aiming to be a song. It does feel like something I would want as an intro to some electronic, downtempo song, however.

I say it sounds nice, and bring it back once you incorporate it into a song!

I like that sound! I think what Diseased may be on about is that it wouldn't be a WIP as it stands, as it doesn't look like it's really aiming to be a song. It does feel like something I would want as an intro to some electronic, downtempo song, however.

I say it sounds nice, and bring it back once you incorporate it into a song!

Uptempo! Fast, crazy, loud and distorted!

But NOTHING is better! Individuality..

soundin pretty good so far dude!

I was liking that section towards the end. Not sure if you're done with this, but I would love to hear more of that section xD.

I was think i would do a pt 2 to this with a kinda electro house kinda track with these downsampled talking basslines you guys are raving about on beatport :o.

I will put this up for download when I add a bassline, level the drums with the synths, and compress the entire track, altho this is suppost to be on my new album :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello from a first time poster!

First, this song is awesome, and I'm lookin to produce music as well as this (hopefully :razz:).

Your plucks are sexy, what synths are you using for bass/lead?

Wow did not get this post on updates XD

All synths are massive and abletons operator (altho I use FM8 and sylenth 1 mostly :o, i wanted to use massive), and there is no bassline, I boosted the crap out the lows because I was to lazy.........

The bitcrushed synth was ither fm8 or massive, i dont remeber :P

And the plucks arnt with envelops i did it with an LFO, a Saw wave form