Castlevania Bloodlines - Iron Blue Intention

Kamasenin

Bloodlines, woot.

Hmm... Hard to say about this one, but it doesn't seem to have much personality to it. The slap bass, guitar and choir are really neat, but the other instruments (pads, organ, drums) seem bland and uninventive, to me. The instrument choice just doesn't lend to making the listener engaged, imo.

The soundscape is alright, but there seems to be very little in the high range, giving the overall sound a muffled feel. Something in the upper range would help nicely, or a boost to the highs in the master EQ. Something to give that nice shimmery feel.

Conservative, but that's not a bad thing unless you're trying to get on OCR. I liked the source, so I guess I like your arrangement, as well.

Overall, not bad, but not catching my ears, atm. Production is pretty nice on this one, though.

Agreed with almost everything Gario just said. But I really hate guitar. Sounds too obviously cheap. Still I want to say that I like organ(sounds neat and gentle).

The best part of that remix intro, imo. I love that harpsichord sound everywhere in this arrangement(but especially in intro).

And yes. Too conservative, empty in highs, and it may interest only those who played that game(thats why I'm here).

After all I like this mix as and the game. And good work!