Orchestral Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Remix (yeah, another one :P)

TGH

HEAHHHH'S ANOTHAH ONE

lol, I actually started this a while ago. . . it's fully orchestral.

Source:

and the Remix: http://tindeck.com/listen/incf

I'm not even really sure if I'm gonna submit this. . . It's REALLY conservative, and then it gets REALLY liberal.

I intend on fixing a lot of stuff too, like the volume of the strings in the choruses (..chori?). Some instruments just sound too dry to me at some points, as well.

Oh well, let me know what you think of the arrangement. Thanks!

-TGH

Er how many songs are there in Mystery Dungeon 2? Keep this up and you will have covered the entire game. Though that's not a complaint really.

I assume by messing with the strings you mean make them louder perhaps?

The second minute kind of feels a bit empty ish to me but its like that in the source too so I don't know if that's good or bad.

It's for the sake of dynamics of the piece as a whole. . . in some parts there is a lot going on, and at others there are maybe only two instruments playing. This is intentional, as I think it makes the parts that I want to sound full even fuller.

And by the string volume, I actually meant making them a bit softer. I think they were just a little harsh in the last version. . . but here's a new version with a little quieter strings, better leveling, and a little more reverb on some instruments. Also, some pitch bend on the flutes in the beginning was taken away.

http://tindeck.com/listen/ykcp

And haha, I've really tried to pull myself away from these games in terms of remixing. . . I just find it hard to get inspired to remix anything else. I know, it's weird. But I'm a weird person.

Deal with it. :P

I've really tried to pull myself away from these games in terms of remixing. . . I just find it hard to get inspired to remix anything else. I know, it's weird. But I'm a weird person.

Deal with it. :P

Hey, there's a lot of great music in the series. If I had the time, I'd probably have several Pokémon covers and remixes too. ^^

I know you're using FLStudio, so I have to ask: How the #$&*$%&@#*&$%*$# did you get the orchestra to sound so REAL?! Sytrus' orchestral presets are close, but you can still tell they're synthesized...

Hey, there's a lot of great music in the series. If I had the time, I'd probably have several Pokémon covers and remixes too. ^^

I know you're using FLStudio, so I have to ask: How the #$&*$%&@#*&$%*$# did you get the orchestra to sound so REAL?! Sytrus' orchestral presets are close, but you can still tell they're synthesized...

I used a program called Edirol, which is pretty damn good for orchestral stuff.