Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

lazygecko

I didn't know until today that they had werewolves and shit.. ffff- SHIT YEA.

I can fulfill my dream of being a vampire-wolf lizard-man that slays dragons. If they don't allow that, mods will.

back to the bloodmoon era. yeah maybe i'll redo a werewolf once again.

Plus, there's dragons 'n' shit.

I'm hoping to torrent the Making of DVD sometime this week. I really wish there was a $80 dollar version that had the artbook and DVD but no dragon statue...sigh.

Heck yeah, i'll either torrent it or try to find it all on youtube. TORRENT!!! I bought it for Steam. Wish I had the financial security to buy collector's editions, but no, no, no.

Plus, there's trackers 'n' shit.

Attempting to judge physics based on a still image...

processing...

-does not compute-

The fact that I somehow managed to get flung up that high should speak for itself. Make no mistake, I'm not criticizing the game for it, it was fucking hilarious when it happened and it's exactly what I'm hoping to see in an elder scrolls game.

The fact that I somehow managed to get flung up that high should speak for itself. Make no mistake, I'm not criticizing the game for it, it was fucking hilarious when it happened and it's exactly what I'm hoping to see in an elder scrolls game.

You got flung? By a dragon?

I thought it looked like you got dropped

by a Dragon