Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

lazygecko

Is there a term for this kind of kiting?

First time you get hit by a troll "OH SHI.. WIIEEEEEEEE"

yeah I don't know who this is but I was watching a livestream the other day, seems you can't kill important people anymore.[i only know Morrowind so I dunno if this was an Oblivion thing]

Good way to train your magic perhaps? XD

yeah I don't know who this is but I was watching a livestream the other day, seems you can't kill important people anymore.[i only know Morrowind so I dunno if this was an Oblivion thing]

Good way to train your magic perhaps? XD

yeah, in the Oblivion version of Gamebryo they added an unkillable flag to characters to keep stuff from breaking

also to keep you from killing children which is less-than-kosher content in a video game or something

yeah, in the Oblivion version of Gamebryo they added an unkillable flag to characters to keep stuff from breaking

also to keep you from killing children which is less-than-kosher content in a video game or something

well there's always mods. I think people are already working on that if they haven't finished already. I can't say whether that's really good or bad. But having kids does kind of ruin any failed thievery attempts/murders.

I will never understand why Besthesda disabled killing children. I saw a dead bloody baby in Max Payne as a child, and I'm only a somewhat disturbed adult as a result.

You're not everyone. I find children deaths to be revolting, as I am sure a lot of others do. Like Gollgagh said, it's probably for legal reasons, although I'd like to think it's also to be in good taste.

so i don't get it this game has a bunch of crazy bugs and this makes the game better somehow?

Well, it's just like the 3D GTA games. The fact you can throw a car across a city with a swing set, or you can jump out of car before a cut-scene and see the car run over the cut-scene actors during the cut-scene makes the games more awesome. It's fun because it's unusual and unexpected and not frustrating like crashes or the inability to continue in the game like in Just Cause when you get stuck in a car and can't get out until someone comes and kills you.