Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

lazygecko

The creation kit is probably going to be released in a few days, but there's already some great mods you can get. Here are some of my favorite gameplay for rebalancing to make it more fun and/or challenging

PISE

Deadly Dragons

True Darker Nights

Balanced Magic

Reweighed Potions

Faster Arrows

Snotgurgs Useful Food

Playing with these in a sort of self-enforced hardcore mode where 1 death means it's completely over, can't use quickloads, can't use fast travel. The game is much more intense, enjoyable and rewarding this way.

oh nice. darker night and improved dragon especially.

My Dovahkiin OC ReMix has a lot of views on youtube

This link alone has 244,372 views and a link back to OCR. Hopefully people have come to OCR as a result.

This has gained almost 100k views within about a week.

For comparison my original DoD entry version I uploaded 5 months ago has 32,209 views and OCR's new improved final version uploaded a couple months ago has 14,574 :nicework:

My Dovahkiin OC ReMix has a lot of views on youtube

This link alone has 244,372 views and a link back to OCR. Hopefully people have come to OCR as a result.

Successful exploit of popular thing is success!

but of course it's well-deserved

this is the most awesome thing ever and needs to be posted again

Hopefully that replaces the M/ Bison YES memecrap.

Some useful console commands for taking screenshots:

tm - completely hides the UI. This includes the console itself, so you can use the console to effectively pause the game for some nicely timed screenshots in combat or whatever.

fov x - changes the field of view, with x being the value. I use 85 as the default value (Beth's default ones always make me naseous). Around 60 is good for closeup shots of your character and 100+ might be better for scenic stuff.

That's kind of a rude thing to say, I made the song because I love the Elder Scrolls, it wasn't an exploit

it's a kind of honest thing to say as it was a very nice exploit indeed, no matter if you intended or not.

you released a cool and very accessible remix of the most hyped rpg ever just when it got released.

how the fuck is that not an exploit? cmon now.

don't call it an exploit but a 'nice move' or something then? better? XD

anyway, good job ^^