Windfal Isle Cover

Tydin

Yep, not a remix, just something I'm doing for fun, I have no intentions of subbing this to the judges, I am just practicing my skills, and want to know, how it sounds :)

I have been experimenting with reverb ALOT, and wanting to know if I just about have it down?

Its all very much like the source, and so it should be, the sorce rocks, but I did do a little self played piano just to keep it all gravy for the humanizing nazis :P

But again, mainly, looking for critique on Reverb Thanks guys! I LOVE this community! <3

stats.png

Source:

Too much reverb, seems like you wanna use it to mask the sounds themselves. Doesn't work that way. :P And when the instruments aren't as covered in reverb, they'll be more exposed, so you should humanize the foreground stuff - they're the ones ppl will notice most.

Niiice bass...too loud tho. But hey, you're learning. Cool source, nice take on it. Sound-wise this is the kind of track that I wouldn't mind looping in the background while doing stuff. Could be better, but it's enjoyable, and you've done much worse before. ;)

The beginning kinda threw me for a loop. I wasn't ready for the sudden jump into the music. Not too much of an intro. The tempo is quite fast for the song. I agree with Rozovian when he says that there is too much reverb. It masks the sound of some of the instruments. Like I said earlier, the tempo is a bit weird for the song. It makes it sound unique, but it doesn't quite fit Windfall, especially if you know the island like someone that has spent too many hours playing the game in their lifetime. An okay remix, though aside from the reverb and the tempo.