Is Killzone 3 remixable under OCR guidelines?

Modus

First of all, most effing amazing music ever. SO good.

Second of all, is the OST remixable? I ask because apparently the developers contracted Two steps From Hell for the music.. implying to me that the music in the game could probably appear in other media. I don't know if the music they made was exclusive to KZ3 or not.

Regardless, someone needs to remix a song from this game. Please.

As far as I can tell (based on a couple minutes of research), Two Steps From Hell did the song for the trailer, while Joris de Man did the music in the game, as he did the previous games. So that trailer song would be ineligible unless it's used in the game and was written for the game, while the music in game should be fine.

As far as I can tell (based on a couple minutes of research), Two Steps From Hell did the song for the trailer, while Joris de Man did the music in the game, as he did the previous games. So that trailer song would be ineligible unless it's used in the game and was written for the game, while the music in game should be fine.

The trailer song is also the theme song... and the best song. I guess it's not eligible? that sucks.. you can't tell me you wouldn't want to put a breakbeat to that theme music.