Zelda OoT Lost Woods experiment

Rozovian

Okay so, I've been going on about how there's lots of free resources out there on teh interwebs, but never really put it to a test. Until now.

teh remix

I wanted to see how it'd sound without using my more pro skills and tools. Sequenced by hand in Logic. I tried stuff out on my keyboard but wrote them by mouse, no humanizing. Basically, this should be possible* to reproduce exactly in any AU-compatible DAW, and with the exception of some of the effects I used, any VST-compatible DAW as well.

*theoretically, not practically.

All instruments and effects are free plugins, I used none of Logic's built-in ones for this. Addictive Drums demo and Kore for the drums and percussion, TAL's NoiseMaker for the arpeggio chords, Elek7ro II for the bass, Ticky Clav for the e-piano, u-he's Triple Cheese for the lead, and FreeAlpha for a couple of backing things. Among the effects, KResearch's delay and reverb, and LFX-1310 are used on about half the tracks.

Questions, comments, crits welcome. I don't think I'll do anything more to it, but feel free to pick it apart and crit everything for practice or whatever. :D