OCR02194 - Pokémon Red Version "Battle for the Badge"

djpretzel

The build-up in the first few seconds was great. This really takes me back to when I first played the game. Drums sound great to me, and those guitars have the proper kick to give the song a lot of "battle energy". The nice bit starting from 2:00 was really enjoyable and I love the entire breakdown section. Very nice ReMix, Fishy.

• 1 year later...

I was too old to have appreciated the whole pokeman thing, I never played any of the games and only saw the tv show because of my baby brother. So I am not familiar with any of the pokeman music, but I really like this track. and all of fishys other tracks too!***:<

• 9 months later...

I've always loved the Pokemon series, and it's unfortunate I haven't had the money to get Black 2. But that's besides the point. What really matters is this original soundtrack, something of a hard-rock improvement that could easily have beaten the rock remix found in LeafGreen and FireRed.

This remix simply builds continuously in adrenaline...and I love it. If anybody catches my drift, they will know where I'm coming from. It captures the mindset of the Trainer going for the Badge. It's an adrenaline-rushing fight that also has an element of cool and calculated. I don't know how else to say it.

Well done. That's all to be said.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02194 - Pokémon Red Version "Battle for the Badge"