OCR02199 - Pokémon Diamond Version "Home Is Where the Luvdisc Is..."

djpretzel

We started this flood with Diamond, and we're gonna end it with more Diamond, but before that I'd like to thank whoever remarked on YouTube that this album sure has a lot of UK artists on it
I think that was me! I think it's pretty incredible how artists potentially halfway across the world from one another can collaborate on such an amazing project. You guys are awesome for making it happen.

Can not remember the source at all but really that doesn't matter because this remix is so jazzy and i love it, (being a fan of jazz myself) i got agree tho the track feels too short to me but either way its great work on the sax and on the piano, i'll have to check the source out later on, but until then i'm just gonna chill with this one playing in the background :3

why do i bother making my tracks so long? I could have made twice as many remixes by now. :whatevaa:

nah, I'd never do such a mean thing to the judges. ;-) glad to see that super-short, yet awesome mixes like this (that manage to get the 'point' across in such a short timespan) can still make the cut. you definitely got a knack for that. :lol: speaking of which, what ever happened to that little chippy 'town guide' or whatnot mix? that shoulda been on the album.

excellent track bro. :D

glad to see that super-short, yet awesome mixes like this (that manage to get the 'point' across in such a short timespan) can still make the cut. you definitely got a knack for that.

Quoted for absolute truth. *mashes the repeat button*. While I personally prefer your more upbeat chippy-only works to your jazz works, your jazz stuff is still sublime. I would have liked to had it be a bit longer but, then again, great songs bear repeating. Keep up the good work!

• 1 year later...

Really short. But I still love this so. Nice jazzy little beat and it just fits so well. I really enjoyed this one, and really, the only thing that hurts it is the length. Replay will be abused here, that's for certain.

• 1 month later...

What a short burst of exuberant energy. It's length is definitely an issue for me, even though I do believe it says a lot in its running time. I just wish this had a bit more substantial weight to it.

As the writeup says, this is more 'sitcom intro' than jazz club stuff, which actually works in its favour. It's silly, sunny and most of all, its an undeniably fun listen while it lasts.

It's also important to note that the running time clearly does not indicate laziness on the mixers behalf. There's actually more happening here than a lot of 4:30+ remixes out there, and the mix feels longer than it is. The sax performance is particularly droolworthy. But alas, the track as a whole is still a lightweight in terms of its ambitions.

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02199 - Pokémon Diamond Version "Home Is Where the Luvdisc Is..."