Happy Birthday Harmony & Jillian Aversa!

Koriantor

Happy birfdayz!

Curse you Brandon, always older than me. On the music thing, I'll never catch up, but on the age thing one day, by God, I will catch up!

Larry, you make one more Toyota Disco and I'm musically bested. But by God I'm gonna outlive you if it's the last thing I do!...and it will be :P

Thanks for the birthday love my OCR peoplez!!! OMG, I'm graduating this year which means I can finally have time to get back to *gasp* music!

Larry, you make one more Toyota Disco and I'm musically bested. But by God I'm gonna outlive you if it's the last thing I do!...and it will be :P

Thanks for the birthday love my OCR peoplez!!! OMG, I'm graduating this year which means I can finally have time to get back to *gasp* music!

DAMN RIGHT!!!

More Harmony to make my ears jizz plzkthx.

No one had made a thread yet...

Why did you have to make these a single thread? What if I wanted to wish Harmony a happy birthday but not pixietricks? Or pixietricks but not Harmony? Or if I just wanted to wish them happy birthdays totally separately?

What then? Huh? What then?