OverClocked ReMix is Awesome!

CutterKirbyFan

Yo people. I just felt like posting something on here, since I rarely ever do. I just wanted to say, I've been coming to this site for the past 10 years or so because video game music is pretty much my favorite type of music and I love listening to the creative ways people remix it. I support this site in any way I can; I have two OCRemix shirts (I would buy more if I could afford it) and I always download the album releases right when they come out so I can seed them (I usually only seed the MP3's though, and not the FLAC files, to preserve space on my hard drive).

One day, I plan on remixing a particular song from Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest and submitting it to OCR, and I hope the site is still around then, as it may be several years before I get around to it (I haven't really grasped the reins of FL Studio yet). Hell, I hope this site exists for eternity. The music you guys pump out is absolutely amazing! I will keep coming to this site forever. Thank you for producing such wonderful music. ^_^

Thanks! And judging by how long it's been up, I don't think it will be going away any time soon. Especially considering that the industry is calling us out(lol Sega pico). Keep at it, post stuff in Workshop to learn the craft, and one day your remix will be submitted.

• 3 months later...

IT IS!!!

Can you believe that I felt honored of just registering to the forums, because the big names of OCR were online, just a few clicks far from me? I still remember of the first time I PM'd DarkeSword, and it felt like... "OMG I'm PMing HIM"! Even if just to ask for help on a submission. XP

And once I got my first mix posted, you have no idea. "OMG I... I... I'm an OCREMIXER! I'M ONE OF THEM! DUUUDE, THAT'S CRAZY *sambas*"

To me it's just that awesome :P

I've been following OCR since very near the beginning. I'm so proud of how the community and its remixes have matured over the years, yet it's still possible for a total newb to break in with enough time and effort. I only regret not joining in on the fun earlier.

Oh, and maybe I'll pony up some dough during a fundraiser one of these years...

OverClockedReMix is profusely awesome! I mean, sure, it could do a bit more to get more global as far as ReMixers go (as opposed to the usual American and occasional Canadian and Japanese), but I think this website is truly a blessing to music appreciaters and video game fans alike.

I mean, sure, it could do a bit more to get more global as far as ReMixers go (as opposed to the usual American and occasional Canadian and Japanese)

I was under the impression that the ReMixer spread is global. I mean, yes, skewed to an American majority, but we also have South American and European representatives here, right?