*NO* Alien Hominid 'Here They Come'

djpretzel

email sub file Alien Hominid - Here They Come.mp3 - djp

I am a new remixer. I go by Mattimeo and the attached file is my song.

It is a remix of the new game Alien Hominid for the PS2/Gamecube. I had to attach the song because I have no other way of getting it to you guys. All the information you need can be found below. Thanks.

Game: Alien Hominid

Title: Here They Come

My Name: Mattimeo

Joecam & Disposer have a remix of this theme over at VGMix, "The Invasion", done for Shonen Samurai's Alien Hominid Remix Contest over at the OneUp Studios boards, so I'm familiar with the source material.

This mix was so dumbed down and basic, it just wasn't happening. Can't help but laugh at how simple and empty this is. Lone electric guitar synth with some generic beats underneath. Then the beats would switch up. Then ANOTHER electric guitar synth and some other whatever come in on accompaniment. Now I feel spoiled.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I had Winamp in the background as I was writing this, and decided to check the time. As the song hit 1:53, I saw it was a whopping 4:08 track. Wow!

Some of y'all will hate me out there, but fuck it. I haven't laughed this hard at an honest-to-God legit submission in a long time. Should have gotten the form letter, but djp sent it here being the kind-hearted, loveable soul he is. Awesomely bad stuff. You have no chance to survive make your time.

NO