The Music Software Deals thread

IK Multimedia CS Deluxe under $99:

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/ik-multimedia-t-racks-cs-deluxe

Use their plugs all of the time. Highly recommended! Wicked good value for the price.

Nabbed this as my first ever non-stock plugin bundle. Hooray - I feel like a legit mixer.

Also, if you enter FALL2013 you get another $20 off. I nailed all that for 80 bucks. Thanks Avaris!

Nabbed this as my first ever non-stock plugin bundle. Hooray - I feel like a legit mixer.

Also, if you enter FALL2013 you get another $20 off. I nailed all that for 80 bucks. Thanks Avaris!

Damn what a deal! BTW watch for some eventual upgrade to the grand package. IK's stuff is EXCELLENT and keeps getting better. All of my non-stock plugs are IK, Waves, and Izotope. They are all equally awesome. IK is easily the best value. But their plugs use more CPU than Waves do.

I really like MStereoSpread, been using it for a year or two. The spectral widening is not time-based and seems to collapse to mono perfectly, so you won't get any messy results if your mix gets summed to mono.

Yes I've been using it for the last few days too, and its one of the best I've used so far actually.