The Music Software Deals thread

I don't know if this will stop being free after a while, but I'm going to share it anyway.

Saw someone share this on my facebook feed. The demo sounds nice, I'll see how well it actually works.

Hysteresis by GlitchMachines. A glitching VST/AU effect. Possibly a more powerful alternative to the dBlue Glitch plugin?

http://www.glitchmachines.com/2014/06/hysteresis-free-plugin/

Well, I wouldn't say more 'powerful', but I definitely think it's a great addition to a glitch plugin arsenal, and provides some incredible contrast with those mechanized possibilities. :D Something I'm obviously going to get.

EDIT: Feels straightforward; not too difficult to use, and although only 4 effects available, automating them helps bring out more variations. Pretty good for free! :) In about 10 minutes of trying it out with automation, and then deciding to press Randomize several times, I got these.

And only ~20 MB RAM per instance. ;)

Edited by timaeus222

Well, I wouldn't say more 'powerful', but I definitely think it's a great addition to a glitch plugin arsenal, and provides some incredible contrast with those mechanized possibilities. :D Something I'm obviously going to get.

EDIT: Feels straightforward; not too difficult to use, and although only 4 effects available, automating them helps bring out more variations. Pretty good for free! :) In about 10 minutes of trying it out with automation, and then deciding to press Randomize several times, I got these.

And only ~20 MB RAM per instance. ;)

The system failure one sounds the best out of the seven IMO, although I should probably try listening with headphones instead of crappy laptop speakers :tomatoface:

AD 2 upgrade for 99 including a free ADPak

Worth it or no?

http://www.xlnaudio.com/upgrade

I'm already pretty heavily invested in Toontrack's stuff, and I have AD1, so I dunno if I can personally justify snagging the upgrade, but were that not the case for me, I'd probably snag it immediately. AD1 is a great plugin, I used to use it all the time!

Hey Timaeus, how of curiosity, how many Impact Soundworks products do you own? I couldn't help but notice the Juggernaut in your latest remix ;-)

On the topic of the latest Buzz deal, that pricetag tho!

Edited by Anorax

Hey Timaeus, how of curiosity, how many Impact Soundworks products do you own? I couldn't help but notice the Juggernaut in your latest remix ;-)

On the topic of the latest Buzz deal, that pricetag tho!

Haha, I guess 7. xD When I made that ReMix, it was still Cinematic Synthetic Drums. =O

Oh yeah, and Impact Soundworks is having a 30% off sale on

, the new update to Shreddage II, until July 23! If you already have it, it's a FREE update! ;) Edited by timaeus222

• 2 weeks later...