Luigi's Mansion - Ghosts of the Haunted Halls

Ihsman07

I must agree, I want to hear this finished, just when it was getting good, it was over >.>

Haha. Well, I'll be glad to finish it. I am going to put in more sound effects and probably more of Luigi's shouts to Mario in there, except with him getting more scared each time.

You achieved a great mood/atmosphere in this song so far. The sounds used in the background really do add a layer of depth to the whole song, and blend well whenever the chorus fades back into it. The instrument/sound types were all good choices for their purpose and... well, nothing really more to say other than go for finishing the song.

I actually was thinking of remixing this song recently, but I had no idea what genre to attempt. I did have the idea of trying something like this... So damn, it would be rather inappropriate to do that now. XD

• 3 months later...
Sorry guys. Just letting everyone know that I've been working a lot lately and busy with my own game, I've almost forgotten about this mix. I really should get back to working on it sometimes ^^;

Just to let you know, I saved the URL to this thread months ago so that I could keep up to date with your progress.

Either way you see fit, take your time man, it's not like rushing will do you any better. :U

• 5 months later...

I'm having everyone know that I am going to resume work on this song tomorrow when I get off work. Perhaps I will finish it up and post what I have tomorrow for an ideas or thoughts. We shall see.

I apologize for causing everyone to wait so long for this. Kinda ran into a bad patch... so to speak.

Alright, so I ended up being out of the house most of the day, but I did manage to get quite a bit of it done today, so I may have it up tomorrow. One new part I added today you guys might really enjoy, at least I think it turned out perfect, but we shall see.