PRC191 - Back in Dinosaurus Time Zone (Jurassic Park II)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 191

PRCv8-09

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

The first 'longer' PRC ended with two songs. Gario and Chickenwarlord both did a great job and the voting stage was really close. Chickenwarlord scored the first two points, but at the end Gario won with only one point difference. Mega Man's 10th Wily Stage 2 now has some remixes, so it's time for the next challenge, picked by Gario.

Gario selected the source for this round:

Sorry for the shitty MIDI, but that's all there is out there - use the Mp3 instead, remixers!

Jurassic Park II was an amazing game with an epic soundtrack. A lot of it is ambient, so I understand that it can be hard to remix. This track, though, is highly melodic with a righteous beat. Let's see what everyone can some up with for this one :).

PRC191.jpg

Jurassic Park II (SNES) - Dark Jungle

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit

MP3 File

MID File

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by SUNDAY APRIL 10th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winners of PRC190, Gario, can't take part, but his vote counts twice. He's also allowed to submit a bonus mix.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

For those who want to download the old songs from Fruity Loops Music Competition 5, with Mega Man 3 as source: be quick. I might take them off after a few weeks to generate more place to save the PRC pictures. The songs can be found on my terrible looking old site: http://bundeslang.webs.com/prcandflmc.htm.

When you download them later, or want to have some songs from FLMC6+, you can contact me, then I'll upload them somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think extending again helps, so we have a winner.

Sir Nuts!

Sir Nuts. You may select the next source for PRC191.

Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file if you can) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer PM @Ocremix).

Send it as fast as you can, but before next Friday.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).