The Pelagic Zone

Overflow

Hey! I finished my first public album and wanted to share it!

It's a sort of chill-out/alternative/ambient style of music, and I had a lot of fun using limited tools!

208532_1965573661287_1301266596_32314133_7491921_n.jpg

http://www.host-a.net/u/Overflow/The%20Pelagic%20Zone.zip

I made it entirely using Electroplankton(DS), Korg DS-10+(DS), Beat it!(iOS) and the GameBoy Camera.

Here's a preview:

I think it turned out pretty well.

My artist name is GameBird because I felt Overflow wasn't that memorable, and I think Overflow is used already. I have considered asking the mods to change my username to GameBird, but for now I'll just let you know that GameBird/Overflow are both me :P

It's free to download and share with your friends, but please give me credit for it if you use some songs for anything of yours.

Let me know what you think!

EDIT: actually, I wonder if this would be considered a remix album, since it is taking from a video game?

Be patient, in due time people will hear your sound.

I can honestly say I didn't have high hopes but the album is really relaxing. It's nice to see what someone is capable of with the equipment you're using. Good stuff.

i haven't listened to the whole album yet, but i'm really digging what i've heard from the first few tracks. very chill, very relaxing, and the soundscapes are really well put together. especially impressive considering the tools you restricted yourself to. i'm looking forward to hearing the rest of this for sure.