OCR02211 - Crush "Electrotherapy"

djpretzel

...wow...

loving it

that bass i cant ignore it even if i tried.

The violins and piano sections are brilliant over the top of that bass.

Kinda sounds like a danny elfman soundtrack with funky music in the background... and the oriental sound included.. theres no easy way to explain this remix apart from one word.

Awesome.

Please make some more when ever you get time i know your a rather busy man.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The vocal intro was different, and reminds me off certain OST's that would have a line or two from whatever it was from before starting the song, so that was cool. Little funky beats with a bit of horror undertone (and blatant in some parts), now that is something I can really get into. DJP really put the bass and bells into overdrive with this ReMix, and it's pretty damn good.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, this is great. I love the atmosphere you set here, djp. It feels something like... I don't even know how to describe my feelings, cuz the instumentation is damn complex - there's some fine piano, which gives this piece a somewhat gloomy vibe, the bass and beats make this sound more dance-y, spooky synths  add some vibe of horror movie, and the plucked ethnic thing gives this piece some charm as well. I just dare to say it's my favorite mix from you, djp.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02211 - Crush "Electrotherapy"