FL 10 is out

...which settles it, now i have nothing good to say at all. =( was the double-right-click behavior in as well?

I did, but I was just wondering what the "correct" (lol) way to select them was.

Double click behavior is new.

Also, you're being unclear? To select a pattern in the playlist, double click on it (will send you right to the piano roll). To select a pattern not in the playlist, use the pattern number at the top. Keep the step sequencer open to see so you can fly through them to get to the one you want.

And yes, I briefly checked out the Picker. It literally fills the whole screen with stuff to select from. No thanks :(

Yeah I remember checking out the similar interface that they had for channel->add one that let you pick from a whole bunch of VSTs in the same manner. I remember carefully cataloguing all of my VSTs so that they would show up the way I wanted....and then proceeding to never ever use that feature ever again.

Yeah I remember checking out the similar interface that they had for channel->add one that let you pick from a whole bunch of VSTs in the same manner. I remember carefully cataloguing all of my VSTs so that they would show up the

way I wanted....and then proceeding to never ever use that feature ever again.

Channel -> Add One is a dropdown menu, dude. Nutritious is talking about the project picker. :P Unless you're talking about Plug-In picker, which is EXTREMELY useful to me. I just press a MIDI button on my interface and all of the plug ins pop up, and I can just look for the one I want by image all in the same screen rather than by name in a list.

Channel -> Add One is a dropdown menu, dude. Nutritious is talking about the project picker. :P Unless you're talking about Plug-In picker, which is EXTREMELY useful to me. I just press a MIDI button on my interface and all of the plug ins pop up, and I can just look for the one I want by image all in the same screen rather than by name in a list.

that's what i was talking about xD. It just seemed like project picker is more or less the same functionality as plug-in picker. Except I guess with plugin picker it would be easier to differentiate between a bunch of VSTs (that all look different, and are hopefully sorted into the right category), rather than a mixmash of patterns. (it doesn't really help that I don't label my patterns when I'm doing something like One Hour Compos)

I guess maybe I just got too used to the add one ... dropdown menu that I didn't really need the plugin picker, despite the fact that i thought it was really cool!

(it doesn't really help that I don't label my patterns when I'm doing something like One Hour Compos)

I don't think anyone does, tbh. It's a waste of time. I DO however name the track they're in, right click track and hit "auto name children".

If I have a drums track, this will name all of the unique patterns, as they appear in order, "Drums #1", "Drums #2", etc. When I right click the pattern selector number view (the tiny window next to the record button), it'll list all of my patterns by name, letting me choose the one I want, and even more useful, differentiate between patterns of different tracks/instruments.