Shreddage X - Ultra-realistic guitar sample expansion pack - $20 / $69!

• 2 weeks later...

Two big pieces of news.

1. You can now get Kontakt 4, for a limited time, for less than $200. If you weren't getting Shreddage because K4 was too expensive, you no longer have an excuse. $180 or so for the best software sampler in the business? Yes plz:

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6008

2. Every copy of Shreddage now comes with a copy of ReValver HPse, a custom amp-sim plugin developed by Peavey - ONLY available with Shreddage! Here are the deets:

So, I know not everyone out there is a rock/metal tone master. I know I'm not! But that is why I'm very happy to announce that we've partnered with Peavey Electronics to bundle a custom version of their award-winning ReValver amp sim with Shreddage... for FREE!

DEMO VIDEO:

The new plugin, ReValver HPse, includes two of Peavey's most popular amp and power amp models along with a selection of stompboxes, effects and tools. Two soundbanks are included: a factory preset bank with 10 ready-to-go amp and signal chains, plus a custom Shreddage bank with both clean and KILLER hi-gain tones.

Just check out the video above and you'll see it is now incredibly easy to get unique, custom hi-gain amp tones RIGHT out of the box with no other plugins. :D

But that's not all - while all current and future Shreddage customers will get this plugin absolutely free, they also get discounted upgrades to other versions of ReValver, including the flagship ReValver MKIII.V.

* HPse users can upgrade to ReValver HP for just $30 (normally $100)

* HPse users can upgrade to ReValver MKIII.V for only $199 (normally $299!)

This is really an outstanding value for all Shreddage users! If you don't have the library yet, just head to our website and check it out.

So, I hope that you all enjoy this new free update, and thank you for all the kind words so far! :)

Two big pieces of news.

1. You can now get Kontakt 4, for a limited time, for less than $200. If you weren't getting Shreddage because K4 was too expensive, you no longer have an excuse. $180 or so for the best software sampler in the business?

Does the discount for Kontakt play into Komplete or no?