Country Music Hate

Flare4War

It's has boring instrumentation (aside from what Neko posted) with boring lyrics I can't relate to because I'm not a bumpkin. But some of it's a'ight.

For similar reasons I can understand someone not liking death metal for thinking it's wankery and I could totally understand if someone can't relate to the lyrics because said person is a whiny sissy little girl who can't handle harshness and manly things.

It's has boring instrumentation (aside from what Neko posted) with boring lyrics I can't relate to because I'm not a bumpkin. But some of it's a'ight.

For similar reasons I can understand someone not liking death metal for thinking it's wankery and I could totally understand if someone can't relate to the lyrics because said person is a whiny sissy little girl who can't handle harshness and manly things.

Death metal is basically what the sheltered suburban kids think manliness is :lol:

On a slightly more serious note, Country is probably more "harsh" than Death Metal is lyrically. Some Death Metal lyricists are pretty damn clever, so they win in that department, but that doesn't make them anymore hardcore than some Country dude singing about his wife.

I listen to the local country station around where I live whenever I clean-shave or shape up the beard & stache. Probably the only time really as it serves as white noise for me considering late night or early morning it can be real quiet; or at least till the house cat meows at my presence and just seems content watching me shave.

tl;dr - I'm indifferent to country music.

Some country is okay. Alot of it though just drives me nuts.. it's always about a dog dying.. a wife walking out.. a man drinking away his problems as he sings about how he just wouldn't be a country boy if he didn't have a pick up truck.. After while I've started to believe they're all singing about the same dog. they were all left by the same woman that really gets around. And they all frequent the same bar.