OCR01308 - Final Fantasy VI "A Nightmare Before Kefka"

djpretzel

The Nightmare Before Christmas music is soo fitting for Kefka. It really fits his personality. Great job, Zircon, for mixing them together. It really has that Nightmare Before Christmas feel. Very over the top, as usual for Zircon tracks, but excellent. I had previously had this song from Zircon's website, and am really happy to see it make its debut on OCR. Now all thats needed is some Kefka walking around in that crazy animation style laughing like he does best :)

This is a sweet taste of sound and even if I don't like that melody too much I like the whole remix. And I have to agree with Shhteve, the part around 1:43 is very nice - just as the other parts where you're shifting the speed and changing the song's appearance.

Remixer Profile still limited in char length, and yet the song still rocks. I heard this one on vgmix last year and it kicked ass then; kicks ass now. Overall, flowing and rather creative. Good job.

I agree. Zircon has good stuffs here. But this work has a great power. Excellent instruments! Good performance and elaboration. The ability in music guarantees good works.

The first time I meet zircon, he was a simple member with a FL Studio and then he became a judge. What is about to come?

As far as I remember, the post count isn't determine whether good or bad your judgment will be, but the quality of your work say for what you are here. You are here to be one of ours best.

You are suffering a fast metamorphosis. The bests talk in doubles, speak in diferent languages and they are seldom understandable. But never, and I am saying never singing in diferent pitches, this is a gay metamorphosis.

You are walking in large footsteps zircon, so large that is almost stranger, anyway I am not here to judge nothing.

For the last I wander about a happy mix zircon. No more calamitous, hope fading, nightmares. The teenagers save your soul. And keep in mind, the eletronica lovers can't go down for a second, the stage always claim for them to start jumping again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01308 - Final Fantasy VI "A Nightmare Before Kefka"