SIlent Hill- Not Tomorrow Re-mix

Dark-Eco

Hi there.
This was the first piece of game music I really fell in love with. I wanted to try and go for a sort of strange transition thing, to mark lisa's change in the scene.
This is also my first attempt at a remix. I'm just looking for some feedback on what I should be focussing on right now. And if anyone feels the need to say it's terrible go right ahead. I won't be hurt....honest:grin:.
Thanks in advance.
Dark-Eco

My Remix draft 1:
stats.png

Draft 2:
stats.png

Draft 3:
stats.png

Source Tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXVV1fkCz6A&feature=related

I've now updated with my improved version love to hear what you think.

Good first attempt at a mix imo.

The piano could be playing some chords along with the melody its playing in the intro to give more depth to the song at that part and maybe have a slight variation to what its playing after the 1st 4 bars to mix it up from the original.

The synth that comes in at the 1:00 mark has some annoying frequenicies to it. I suggest you change it to something else that still has that sombre feel to it.

Drums should be louder except for the high hats.

Sound effects seem too loud compared to the rest of the song. You should raise the volumes of the tracks so it matches up a bit better.

The part at 2:20 seems to be a bit too empty for too long. You should have some other instruments come into that part at some point.

Hope this helps.

• 4 years later...