Spiral Knights

NeoForte

Magnus generally hits things before they can dodge and it knocks them on their ass as well, everything nearby that wasn't hit dodges and that is the main point.

I WANT the gremlins to dodge away, it lets me run up and beat up the one I just knocked over.

Normally I just sword things to death, magnus only comes out if there is a butterfly in the middle of a group, large groups of gremlins/wolvers, or demos are pissing me off.

lol ok. Maybe one day I'll give guns some love again, but it'll be awhile. Experimentation hurts now haha...

Had an interesting experience with graviton bomb earlier. I was working with someone in an arena and they used that bomb to trap them, and I used nitronome to hit them relatively safely from there.

I'm still not a big fan of the graviton bomb but it worked in this case. Shivermist is safer to deal with though, the only difference is it didn't matter so much about the gravitons knockback because nitronome also knocks back and it usually just let them get sucked back into the girl's next vortex bomb.

Achievement Unlocked: Overclockworks

Joined the Ocremix guild.

---

I'm wondering if there is a way for us to get the earlier accolades. We can't go back to the base camp, can we?

And I've amassed plenty of weapons for a few other achievements.

I can craft you an Alchemer gun if you can supply energy. Materials on me.

Thanks, but I've learned every recipe up to three star. I'm working on the next level 4 star but I'm going to hold on that. It took a lot of money just to buy all of that lol (I wanted to learn a lot of recipes WITHOUT the intent to make those items).

Achievements are linked to accounts not individual knight, to get achievement #1 all you have to do is make a new knight and go to the base camp.

I hope they fix achievements, some are broken. I hear some tried to go for the 0-29 with no deaths achievement and they didn't get it. I was going to try that but now I'm not. I'll wait on that. (Plus I suck)

Cool, I'll add you :D

Negima, what times do you normally play around? I've run across a few bombers, and I think it'd be nice to get to play with one more often. (I tend to sword things, and the person I most regularly play with tends to be more of a gunner) I think it'd be fun to get to do some 3 person runs, or even if 4 of us can get together and do a full group sometime.

Cool, I'll add you :D

Negima, what times do you normally play around? I've run across a few bombers, and I think it'd be nice to get to play with one more often. (I tend to sword things, and the person I most regularly play with tends to be more of a gunner) I think it'd be fun to get to do some 3 person runs, or even if 4 of us can get together and do a full group sometime.

Until the summer kicks in deep, I'll still be on from...

Monday - Friday 8 AM - 3 PM (US Central). Not the whole time but shamefully close :3

I'm mostly a swordie but when I'm real lazy or scared, the bombs are coming out 8D

All they've told us about so far is a T1 beast themed boss fight, and the addition of PVP. Maybe that'll come with a big chunk of others things too though.

Although I still haven't really gotten to play around in FSC much yet, so it's not like I have nothing to do personally. Don't even have all 5* gear yet. (darn you basil!)

I got my 4* shield yesterday - a "plain Jane" Mighty Defender, but it's the only "Kozma" equipment I upgrade, so naturally it would happen first.

Now I'm saving up for some more energy, but I splurged on a Wolver Coat auction because I'm sick of seeing 90% of people in these things and not having one myself. I got a Jelly Mail from a fight, so I might have some money coming in to offset that.

Iron Knight was an impressive lineup, I thought. I also like the current one, Copper Bishop (even though it had two random floors, one of which sent me to a graveyard where I lost my chance at Silver Survivor - bitter).

Edited by Thylacine
Added "bitter." No, seriously. -- Also changed the dungeon name to the correct name.

No love for the calibur?

I spent some time playing with some of my off SK friends, they really like the game.

I actually got one a little while ago, but my energy was more invested towards getting my rigadoon and pepperbox up to 4* rather than building a sword from the ground up.

I've seen the Ascended Calibur - that's a mighty fine sword. Since I need the alchemy and sword hording achievements (which don't count my currently-existing swords, I guess), I'll be spending time building the Calibur up.

ah yeah. It's good to finish your main stuff first. I was just pointing it out because it's a pretty good general use sword, it does nothing great but it does nothing wrong either. And I <3 the charge attack haha. If you do it right, sometimes you can get three spins on an enemy :D

But I was also pointing it out because it's one of the good Kozma equipments (cheers for Nitronome). Not that I've tried everything, still avoiding the blaster for now. I picked up a Grey Owlite Recipe so I'll work on making that next. (bye bye energy...). I think that'll set me in full 5* finally...but I still won't be "done". I wanted a Vog Cub Coat to back me up and I still haven't made my Ascended Calibur into a Leviathan..

Cold Iron user here!

I'm scared of the CIV. I heard basically it's only good on the undead and less than effective on everything else (compared to Levi)

You will be pleased with your Leviathan when you get it to that, it has a bit more range than its predecessors.

Didn't know that...I just kind of figured the fact that it looked bigger...was just that. A cosmetic thing. Glad to know it has some other bonus than a slight damage increase.

Hey all, I'm kinda new on the forums but I've been lurking this website for around 7 or 8 years now.

Some weeks ago I found this thread and decided to try out Spiral Knights. What to say, I love it, it's basically the MMORPG I've been dreaming all my life.

Name's Anesthetize ingame, feel free to add me as friend.

I might as well ask you all a simple question perhaps most of you must've had. I'm getting my 25th Jelly Token pretty soon, so: Sealed Sword or Antigua?, and I'm talking about usefulness, I don't care about how stylish Antigua series look. My skill level is equal on both weapons and I really have no personal prefference, both of them are lovely to me.

Thanks in advance!