Support OCR Month 2011! HUGEST SUCCESS EVER!!!! THANKS ALL!

big giant circles

Donated! So I guess you can fast-track my subs in the queue, right guys? Guys?!

Seriously, thanks for so much good music... the Link's Awakening, Heroes vs Villains, Pokémon and Sound of Speed albums particularly have been incredible the past few months, and with the DKC3 mega-album (amongst many others) waiting in the wings it's going to be a HUGE year for OCR! Not to mention the massive individual efforts from ReMixers in the past year. Great work guys, happy to be a part of it :)

I donated $36, which seems odd, but I wanted to give you at least $35 of my dollars, and with the exchange rate, it meant that you get a dollar more, because my money is made of magic wonderment or something! So there you go! Thank you for the awesomeness!

P.S. When will there be more hoodies in stock? I totally want to buy one. It would be awesome.

P.S. When will there be more hoodies in stock? I totally want to buy one. It would be awesome.

QFT!

Also, can't you decrease the shipping prices for international shipping (Netherlands)?

Hoodie costs $26, with $22 shipping. Idem with T-shirts :(

Hah sorry, it was somewhat of an inside joke. If you wanna donate $20 at MAGFest, then you can get a free physical album, but you also have to take a T-shirt

Ah, I thought you were talking about another absurd Paypal policy or something that I hadn't heard about, and I was about to be annoyed. I don't like Paypal much after their debacle back in '09 :lol:

Ah, I thought you were talking about another absurd Paypal policy or something that I hadn't heard about, and I was about to be annoyed. I don't like Paypal much after their debacle back in '09 :lol:

It's an absurd copyright thing where you can't legally exchange a donation just for a free album, because you legally can't sell remixes and OCR's not about that at all.. I ended up giving the shirt away, it was nice and would have kept a shirt if they had my size :-P

I really wanted that FF4 album! And to also give a donation, haha... And the person who got the shirt deserved a gift so I guess it worked out

Hey guys,

this is a great way to say 'thank you'!

So here, take 25 USD! It's not much, but I sure hope it helps you guys on keeping this site up and running for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Pump out these remixes!

DO IT NAO!

jk...

Will donate again next year! Can I now get a cookie, please?

NinjaN