Support OCR Month 2011! HUGEST SUCCESS EVER!!!! THANKS ALL!

big giant circles

lol I just donated 2 dollars

couldn't help it when I saw $4998

That was a trick to get many like-minded people to donate $2 all at once!

Let's see if we can keep the momentum up. I'm setting a new goal for $7, and at this rate, we can easily reach that by our target date, if not the week before

You should get $7 in NO TIME!

I'm a little embarrassed, but yeah... I donated $2.54 with intentions to donate moar in January, then had to drop a load of cash on car damages today. :-( Seems like life likes to keep me well below the poverty level xD

We'll be ordering more shirts next week, and I'll update the homepage with a counter on our new bonus round tomorrow!

Are we ever going to get more 3xL hoodies? :) I've been wanting one for ages, and they're always out of stock.

I'm loving my t-shirt I got last year, just wishing for something for the winter months.

To spread the news, I'm offering a bit of a donation-related incentive for tonight's OCR Music Video Challenge Viewing party (THREAD HERE!)

Here's the details:

OCR MVC Viewing Incentive

I'm gonna give $5 to OCR for every person who shows up tonight at the viewing party--and for every person who's already donated that shows up, that goes up to $10.

So that's $5 for every user in #ocrmvc, and $10 for every user who's already donated in #ocrmvc, for the party tonight.

In case you forgot, it's at:

irc.esper.net #ocrmvc

May 1, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST

Be there or be Squarenix.

And yes, I'm completely serious about this. KF

To spread the news, I'm offering a bit of a donation-related incentive for tonight's OCR Music Video Challenge Viewing party (THREAD HERE!)

Here's the details:

OCR MVC Viewing Incentive

I'm gonna give $5 to OCR for every person who shows up tonight at the viewing party--and for every person who's already donated that shows up, that goes up to $10.

So that's $5 for every user in #ocrmvc, and $10 for every user who's already donated in #ocrmvc, for the party tonight.

In case you forgot, it's at:

irc.esper.net #ocrmvc

May 1, 2011 @ 9:00 PM EST

Be there or be Squarenix.

And yes, I'm completely serious about this. KF

You betta be rich mang cause I'mma show up and bring like 300 of my friends :-)

Donated 5 dollar's, atm I'm kinda poor till i get my first full pay check from my new job.

I mean after all the years of enjoying the albums and remixes this site has put out i think its only right to help put something back.

I hope my contribution helps.

Hey guys, those of you who don't have Portal 2 yet, it's on sale for $30 ($35 for 360 and PS3) for today only. Buy it through the affiliate link and get a great game + help contribute to OCR!

PC - http://astore.amazon.com/overclocked02-20/detail/B002I0JIQW

360 - http://astore.amazon.com/overclocked02-20/detail/B002I0J9M0

PS3 - http://astore.amazon.com/overclocked02-20/detail/B003O6E3C8